We recommend checking the product carefully before signing.
- If you receive the package and find that the packaging is significantly damaged, please refuse to accept it. The package will be returned directly to Light Bicycle North America Ltd. We will re-arrange shipment as soon as possible after receiving the returned package.
- If you receive the package and the carton is in good condition, but the product is significantly damaged during shipment, please contact us within 7 days after signing and keep the original waybill, packing boxes etc. The return request needs to be made by customers. UPS will provide you with a compensation number. Please inform us of the compensation number for delivery tracking.
Warranty and Crash Replacement Policy
Symmetric Rims: 1 Year Warranty, 1 Year Crash Replacement with 15% discount
Asymmetric Rims: 1 Year Warranty, 2 Year Crash Replacement with 25% discount
Industry Nine Hubs: 2 Year Warranty
Onyx Hubs: 5 Year Warranty
We guarantee the quality of our work. If any manufacturing defect happens within the first month, Light Bicycle North America Ltd. will replace the rim(s) and also cover shipping costs.
If any manufacturing defects occur after 1 month but before 12 months, Light Bicycle North America Ltd will replace the rims, however customers will be responsible for their own shipping costs.
Warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
- Damage or failures caused by a crash, large impact, abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufacturer’s specifications of usage or any other fractious reasons.
- Improper Spokes. The strongest spokes that can be used on our rims are double butted 2/1.8/2mm. Using 2mm straight gauge will invalidate the warranty as they are too stiff to use with carbon rims.
Crash Replacement Statement:
In case of accidental or intentional abuse (casing a big jump or drop, crashing, running at improper air pressure), Light Bicycle North America Ltd. will offer a 25% discount off the current price of the Asymmetric rims, and a 15% discount on Symmetric rims. The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost.