Recon, Falcon, and Drift line: 15 Month Warranty from the date of original purchase
Recon Pro, Falcon Pro, and Drift Pro line: 3 Year Warranty from the date of original purchase
For the Recon, Falcon, and Drift lines of rims, Light Bicycle (hereafter refer to as LB) offers a warranty period of 15 months against manufacturing defects and a 30 month crash replacement discount, from date of purchase. For the Recon Pro, Falcon Pro, and Drift Pro rim lines, LB is pleased to offer a 3 Year Pro Warranty against manufacturer defects and 3-year crash replacement discount, from date of purchase.
If any manufacturing defect occurs within 30 days of purchase, LB is obligated to replace the rim(s) and pay for the shipping cost. If any manufacturing defect occurs between 31 days and the end of the warranty period, LB is obligated to replace the rim(s), and you, the customer, will be responsible for the shipping cost.
For the Recon Pro, Drift Pro, and Falcon Pro Lines rims, Light Bicycle is please to offer the option to purchase an extended LIfetime Premium warranty. For more information see (LINK).
Warranty does not cover:
a). Improper assembly or maintenance, including maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
b). Installation of parts, accessories or tires that are not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
c). Damage or failures caused by a crash, accidental damage, misuse of the product, heat damage (typically caused by the wheel sitting too close to vehicle exhaust), non-compliance with manufacturer specifications of usage, or any other fractious reasons.
d). Use of straight gauge spokes.
e). Spokes, nipples, or wheel building issues if the wheel(s) were NOT built by LB. If you have a potential wheel building warranty issue with a wheel built by LB, please contact us.
If purchased directly from China, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If purchased from the USA or Canada, contact: email@example.com
f). Normal wear and tear (spokes, nipples, pawls, bearings, rim tape, etc.)
Standard Crash Replacement Policy
In the case of an accidental crash (casing a big jump or drop, crashing, rock strikes or any other type of damage to your rim). Please note that you are responsible for any associated shipping costs, customs, and duties.
For the Recon, Falcon, and Drift line: 30 months Crash Replacement from the original date of purchase offering a 15% Crash Replacement Discount.
Recon Pro, Falcon Pro, and Drift Pro line: 3 Year Crash Replacement from the date of original purchase offering a 25% Crash Replacement Discount
For the Recon Pro, Drift Pro, and Falcon Pro Lines rims, Light Bicycle is pleased to offer an extended Lifetime Premium warranty that includes a Lifetime crash replacement discount. For more information see (LINK).
Special Notes for Warranty and Crash Replacement Policy:
- The Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
- Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
- The warranty and crash replacement policy are stipulated here for all rims unless otherwise stated on the product page on the Light Bicycle website.
We recommend checking the product carefully before signing.
- If you receive the package and find that the packaging is significantly damaged, please refuse to accept it. The package will be returned directly to Light Bicycle North America Ltd. We will re-arrange shipment as soon as possible after receiving the returned package.
- If you receive the package and the carton is in good condition, but the product is significantly damaged during shipment, please contact us within 7 days after signing and keep the original waybill, packing boxes etc. The return request needs to be made by customers. UPS will provide you with a compensation number. Please inform us of the compensation number for delivery tracking.